if you dont like the country leave. simple. get on a jet and zoom into BetterLand. or try to enact change. complaining is not allowed and is for pussies. silently enact change. do it without speaking. you can try to enact change but you cant articulate why anything needs to change. those are my rules
Hello! I’m working on pride posters for a friend’s GSA, and I’ve realized I really like doing this stuff. I also love editing/criticising written work of nearly any kind.
Could someone walk me through opening comissions/making a paypal/etc for this stuff?
#pointless kira words
birds have extremely complex mating rituals as a measure against shapeshifters. think about it, do you ever hear about eagles or albatrosses getting eaten by shapeshifters? no? that’s because humans will go up to the first pretty person that smiles at them from a little rock in the middle of a river but birds are just like ‘nah we gotta have a dance off first to prove u are a true bird’
“The summer that marriage equality passed in New York, we saw the number of homeless kids looking for shelter go up 40 percent,” says Carl Siciliano, founder of the Ali Forney Center, the nation’s largest organization dedicated to homeless LGBT youth."
- albus severus: dear mum and dad
- albus severus: i was in the library today
- albus severus: reading a book about previous heads of hogwarts
- albus severus: and i would just like to say
- albus severus: are you fucking serious
- albus severus: i demand a name change immediately
- albus severus: just literally anything else please
- albus severus: fucking dobby kreacher potter for all i care
- albus severus: sorry for swearing i just
- albus severus: bloody hell
- albus severus: yours sincerely,
- albus severus: aragog fang potter or some shit
#remus hagrid potter